Even after our in person services start back, Bro. Bob Province will continue to have recorded sermons and Wednesdays in the Word messages where our members and the community can view. Check out our YouTube Channel for those videos.
Welcome to Ebenezer Baptist Church! We have something for everyone. Check out our many programs and opportunities to serve.
Sunday School - 9:30AM
Worship Service - 10:30AM
Evening Service - 6:30PM
Wednesday Night Service - 6:30 PM.
Church leadership has decided it is time to begin holding Sunday and Wednesday night services again. We will begin Sunday night services Sunday, June 7 at 6:30 pm and Wednesday night services starting back on June 10, at 6:30 pm. The guidelines we have been following for Sunday morning services will also apply to both evening services. Information about youth services will be coming soon.
We will also be moving our 8 am Sunday morning service to 8:30 am starting this Sunday, June 7.
1. Masks—In the spirit of loving your neighbor as yourself and the Golden Rule, we ask that all attenders, except those youngest of children who will not keep one on, wear a mask over their mouth and nose.
2. Venue—Services will be held in the Ministry Center gym. Please enter through the doors that open directly into the Ministry Center. If you require use of the elevator, please enter through the youth area door to access the elevator.
3. Entering facility—As you enter the facility, please follow recommended social distancing guidelines between different household groups.
4. Seating—Please seat everyone from your household in an open seat cluster closest to the stage when you enter.
5. Exiting—When the service concludes, please exit in a timely fashion so the cleaning team may begin the cleaning process. Seat clusters farthest from the stage should exit first, continuing to follow recommended social distancing guidelines.
6. Children—Children are more than welcome to attend. Feel free to bring a blanket to spread out on the floor and some quiet toys for them to play with if you would like. A plan to reopen the nursery for our Sunday morning services is still being planned.
7. High Risk Groups—If you are a member of a high risk group, please use your best judgement about what is best for you and your household when deciding whether or not to attend. Service will be made available online for those who choose not to attend.
8. Healthy Attendance --We want everyone to attend our first in-person services we've been able to have in a while. However, if you are feeling in an way unhealthy (fever, coughing, sore throat, etc.) we would ask you to stay and worship at home until you feel fully healthy.