Check out our YouTube Channel for recordings of our Sunday morning services and most of our Wednesday Evening services.
Welcome to Ebenezer Baptist Church! We have something for everyone. Check out our many programs and opportunities to serve.
Early Worship Service: 8:30AM
Worship Service - 10:30AM
Evening Service - 6:30PM
Wednesday Night Service - 6:30 PM.
Important update concerning church services and activities
Due to more positive cases in the church, our leadership has made the decision to cancel all services and go virtual only until further notice.
Please take care of yourself and stay safe. If you are in need of anything, please contact your deacon or call the church office for assistance.
The guidelines we have been following for Sunday morning services will also apply to both evening services. Information about youth services will be coming soon.
1. Masks—In the spirit of loving your neighbor as yourself and the Golden Rule, we ask that all attenders, except those youngest of children who will not keep one on, wear a mask over their mouth and nose. Mask wearing during the 10:30AM, 6:30PM, and Wednesday services are recommended but, at this time, are optional.
2. Venue—Services will be held in the Ministry Center gym. Please enter through the doors that open directly into the Ministry Center. If you require use of the elevator, please enter through the youth area door to access the elevator.
3. Entering facility—As you enter the facility, please follow recommended social distancing guidelines between different household groups.
4. Seating—Please seat everyone from your household in an open seat cluster closest to the stage when you enter.
5. Exiting—When the service concludes, please exit in a timely fashion so the cleaning team may begin the cleaning process. Seat clusters farthest from the stage should exit first, continuing to follow recommended social distancing guidelines.
6. Children—Children are more than welcome to attend. Feel free to bring a blanket to spread out on the floor and some quiet toys for them to play with if you would like.
7. High Risk Groups—If you are a member of a high risk group, please use your best judgement about what is best for you and your household when deciding whether or not to attend. Service will be made available online for those who choose not to attend.
8. Healthy Attendance --We want everyone to attend our first in-person services we've been able to have in a while. However, if you are feeling in an way unhealthy (fever, coughing, sore throat, etc.) we would ask you to stay and worship at home until you feel fully healthy.