Check out our YouTube Channel for recordings of our Sunday morning services and most of our Wednesday Evening services.
Welcome to Ebenezer Baptist Church! We have something for everyone. Check out our many programs and opportunities to serve.
Early Worship Service: 8:30AM
Worship Service - 10:30AM
Evening Service - 6:30PM
Wednesday Night Service - 6:30 PM.
Important update concerning church services and activities
We have some exciting news!
Church leadership has decided to resume services this Sunday, February 7th with the same mask and social distance guidelines as before. This Sunday we will have both 8:30 and 10:30 services with nursery and children’s church during the 10:30 service. There will be no Sunday school or Sunday night services this week. They will resume soon. Wednesday night service, youth, and RA’s and GA’s will resume on February 10th.
Just so you know, returning to the sanctuary is being discussed and planned with a hopeful return soon. Thank you and God bless.
The guidelines we have been following for Sunday morning services will also apply to both evening services. Information about youth services will be coming soon.
1. Masks—In the spirit of loving your neighbor as yourself and the Golden Rule, we ask that all attenders, except those youngest of children who will not keep one on, wear a mask over their mouth and nose. Mask wearing during the 10:30AM, 6:30PM, and Wednesday services are recommended but, at this time, are optional.
2. Venue—Services will be held in the Ministry Center gym. Please enter through the doors that open directly into the Ministry Center. If you require use of the elevator, please enter through the youth area door to access the elevator.
3. Entering facility—As you enter the facility, please follow recommended social distancing guidelines between different household groups.
4. Seating—Please seat everyone from your household in an open seat cluster closest to the stage when you enter.
5. Exiting—When the service concludes, please exit in a timely fashion so the cleaning team may begin the cleaning process. Seat clusters farthest from the stage should exit first, continuing to follow recommended social distancing guidelines.
6. Children—Children are more than welcome to attend. Feel free to bring a blanket to spread out on the floor and some quiet toys for them to play with if you would like.
7. High Risk Groups—If you are a member of a high risk group, please use your best judgement about what is best for you and your household when deciding whether or not to attend. Service will be made available online for those who choose not to attend.
8. Healthy Attendance --We want everyone to attend our first in-person services we've been able to have in a while. However, if you are feeling in an way unhealthy (fever, coughing, sore throat, etc.) we would ask you to stay and worship at home until you feel fully healthy.