Check out our YouTube Channel for recordings of our Sunday morning services and most of our Wednesday Evening services.
Welcome to Ebenezer Baptist Church! We have something for everyone. Check out our many programs and opportunities to serve.
Early Worship Service: 8:30AM
Worship Service - 10:30AM
Evening Service - 6:30PM
Wednesday Night Service - 6:30 PM.
Important update concerning church services and activities
We have some exciting news!
Good afternoon, EBC family. We are very excited to announce that starting Sunday, March 7th, services will return to the sanctuary! For now, we will still have two morning services at 8:30AM and 10:30AM. We ask that the previously social distancing guidelines be observed.
At this point, we are unsure if the video recordings of the worship service will be possible in the sanctuary, but we are working on a resolution and hope to have it in place soon. In the interim, audio recordings of the sermon will be available online right after the service.
The guidelines we have been following for Sunday morning services will also apply to both evening services. Information about youth services will be coming soon.
1. Masks—In the spirit of loving your neighbor as yourself and the Golden Rule, we ask that all attenders, except those youngest of children who will not keep one on, wear a mask over their mouth and nose. Mask wearing during the 10:30AM, 6:30PM, and Wednesday services are recommended but, at this time, are optional.
2. Venue—Services will be held in the sanctuary.
3. Entering facility—As you enter the facility, please follow recommended social distancing guidelines between different household groups.
4. Seating—Please seat everyone from your household in an open seat cluster when you enter.
5. Exiting—When the service concludes, please exit in a timely fashion so the cleaning team may begin the cleaning process.
6. High Risk Groups—If you are a member of a high risk group, please use your best judgement about what is best for you and your household when deciding whether or not to attend. Service will be made available online for those who choose not to attend.
7. Healthy Attendance --We want everyone to attend our first in-person services we've been able to have in a while. However, if you are feeling in any way unhealthy (fever, coughing, sore throat, etc.) we would ask you to stay and worship at home until you feel fully healthy.